FS: Morph (not happy, but no choice)

Well, the penny has finally dropped, I don't have anywhere to keep him. I'm gonna put him here until tomorrow night, then it's the loony bin that is eBay.

I don't want him stuck in some yard 12 miles from home, it was different at work, I could take him home whenever I wanted.

£4500

T&T until October

Reply to
Nige

Also, forgot to say, I'll take a px of a 90 or 88 as i can keep em on me drive. I am mainly interested in summat with an mot, but cheap.

Reply to
Nige

sorry 'bout that Nige :(

Stick him on the 101 club site small ads too. Stuff does actually turn over pretty quickly through there if you get your price right.

A guy sold a GS on there in just a couple of days recently.

Your ad will get approved and added PDQ if you submit it tonight and send some pics through!

Reply to
Tom Woods

straight swap for a swb 2a? ;)

I could connect all the 101's together somehow and it would be like an extension ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Not a straight swap, but it would keep me in the club!

Reply to
Nige

Nige uttered summat worrerz funny about:

If you can get to Donnington and park him up for the day with a sign in that would be a good plan....

You could alway try Ebay after.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D