Fuel Pressure Regulator for TD5 engine

Hello,

As my MSA100000 part (the Fuel Pressure Regulator 4 bar) broken down on my TD5 engine, I am looking for a good part for replacement. I don't want any Ebay parts coming from nowhere...

LR sells complete block LR016318 with pipes and FPR include, but not the FPR alone!!! It is more expensive and not necessary.

I found a Bosch 0 280 160 575 which is equivalent to the MSA100000. Do you know the original manufacturer's mark because it is not LR (LR just a reference) Does it Bosch, Delphi, Pieburg, other brand ???

Thanks for your help. Fred

Reply to
Fred

Snip

I don't think that it helps with this problem but I stumbled on this site which might be useful on occasion:

It's far from perfect so use with care and double check anything that it tells you. As an example, lamp wattage rating e.g. 21/5W is listed as a part number which leads to all sorts of stupid 'equivalents' as it has also been linked to single filament lamps. Then there's manufacturer 'OE' ....

Reply to
Dougal

Thanks for your answer, but unfortunaly, nothing about MSA10000 part. Best Regards Fred

Reply to
Fred