Gaydon

So....er...who was actaully there? I'm no good with names, so if you spoke to me/saw Piglet at least..er..hands up ;-)

Neil

P.S. Piglet grew a new sticker at the show ;-) "This space intentionally left blank" hehehehehe

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

*raises hand*

You weren't there at the time - you had Sean glaring at anybody who went closer than about a foot to the car :@)

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I admired your paintwork, and spoke to you about your a.f.l sticker :) and then got directions to the stall where i got my own. You may have recognised me by the air horns which i was tastefully modelling for most of the day (the car park was too far away!)

Who was the guy on the muddyweb site?. Are you someone from round here too?

Reply to
Tom Woods

Saw Piglet crossing the campsite from the warmth of the Caravan in the morning of Sunday... only worked out last night we only did half the stands so missed my sticker and chance for a chat :-(

Alfie was next to the 101 Camp site... can you guess which one he is ???

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I saw Piglet!

I was there with my other half, some friends of ours and their little girl. I was parked in between the Paint Man and the Series One club, you may have seen us having a picnic in the back of Growler! Being parked there was great because it meant I didn't have to lug the paint that I bought and the rear bench seats all the way up the hill to the main car park!

Reply to
Pacman

The last few pictures are missing, and picture number 3 doesn't work.

Reply to
Pacman