Who's going to Gaydon?

Anyone from the group going to Gaydon this weekend for the Land Rover Show?

I'm going on the Monday, hoping to find a couple of bits for Growler. Does anyone know if they've got an off-road course there (apart from the proving ground, which I doubt we'll be allowed on!!)?

Thanks, Paul

---------- Growler

1976 SIII 88"
Reply to
Pacman

Of course...

No off road course...

Reply to
Mother

But of course :@)

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Of course! In many capacaties too.....Chairman of DOC and mere Mudling ;-) Catch me on one stand, or the other ;-)

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Are you booked in for the run Paul?

Reply to
Mother

/me declines to answer that on the basis of having a car in rather more pieces than it should be at present

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

Yep, I am, only for the Sunday though, have to be back at university on the Monday :o(

Martin

--

1988 90 Td5 NAS Replica
Martin Lewis

I'm gonna be there on sunday.

Has anybody got any nice ideas on how we should be recognising each other this year? Or are we all gonna home in on grumble and annoy Martyn? (seemed to be how it went last year!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Crumbs, i wondered what was going on there... :-)

Any 101 Club members wanna freebie ticket and passes - there's a few left - you have to bring your 101 though :-)

Reply to
Mother

Hehe....I know at least one vehicle carrying alt.fan.landrover stickers ;-) The sticker making peeps are also at the show so bring yer pennies ;-)

Neil

Neil Brownlee

Can they make them there and then? or do you order them?

Reply to
Tom Woods

I shall be there with a trade stand but only on the Monday as I cannot make the Sunday because we have an offroad event on. I shall be launching the new fastback hardtop for 90s there along with a new bonnet.

See you there

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Are you in tomorrow? Depending how the check-up goes I could be tempted to bring the truck. I could do with Warren coming up with a miracle gearbox cure though.

Am I right in thinking that only the vehicles on the run get to cross the bridge and the rest have to make do with the car park?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

I don't know what the bridge is... but maybe I'm being dim :oS

Only the vehicles on the run drive down the 'runway' down to the exhibition area from the top car park(s).

Are you there on the Sunday Tim?

Martin

Reply to
Martin Lewis

Bridge, runway... it's all the same :-)

I'm planning to go Monday as things stand, but like all the best plans it's likely to change at the last minute.

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Thanks to my effin granada I am sufficiently behind in my refit to ensure Moprh isn't going :-(

Will be there in Alfie (Mrs D's Rangie) and will make an appearance both days as camping about 10 miles off site to give Mrs D a gentle break in to the world of multi day motor shows... Hope to be in a position to get Morph to Eastnor with the Caravan in tow but you never know... summats bound to cobble up the plan.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

MINE MINE MINE MINE ...... you'd need kids (excuse for watching Nemo) to understand...

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

or not have kids, and thus have lots of time to watch films!..

Reply to
Tom Woods

Tom,

Made there.....