Golf Broken into - Happy new year.

Happily out tonight having a good time around a friends house for new year. Got there at 8, left at 1.

Came out to my Golf to find the drivers side window smashed. Bastards.

Been though the glove box, both door cards and the center arm rest.

Stuff everywhere - I immediately thought the worst.

Stupidly - I had left a few things in the car, which i have gotten into a habit of doing lately. Who ever it was had removed these items from the glovebox and chucked them in the passenger footwell.

I am stunned to believe that i am still the owner of a TomTom One + Cradle, a Road Angel Plus and an 8gig Black Ipod Nano.

They are all going down the cop shop, with the car to get soco'd in the morning.

We had to drive it back, but was careful not to touch the door handles, both inside and out.

Lucky Boy.

What do you recon the chances are of getting anyone? I dont recon the police will be that bothered, as nothing was taken......

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Sorry to here about the Golf, did you get the pics of the wings and tail gate ??

Rich

Reply to
Rich