wanted

Do you think you could post in plain text next time please?

Not here, but I do recall one being offered on uk.rec.cars.maintenance one day last week, if you do a search on there it may show up, but I do recall it wasnt a FS: post, he had just replied to someone saying he had one for sale. Alan.

Reply to
A Lee

mainly, cause we want something that's tank like...we found one..a Jreg...for $395

Reply to
Hannis

Fair play I guess! That's one of the things I like about my Landies!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Hmmm pretty much what we thought...something big enough we could haul loads in the back can take loads of abuse...(he's parents used to have one)...

and...so we might actually look like parents

Reply to
Hannis

ull set of seat covers for a disco td5

cash waiting must be genuine Landover spec

Reply to
sam

Better off buying them new, secondhand sets tend to be rather worn......

Reply to
Llandrovers!

You can get custom Land Rover Discovery seat covers at

Adam

Reply to
Adam S.