Great Day Out ...

Just wanted to say a big thanks to everyone and anyone from Lincolnshire Landrover CLub.

Our membership will be sent forthwith ... ;)

We've just had a great time at one of their open days at Grasby. Not too large a quarry, not too much mud, but with a chalk and rock undersurface that gave great traction from even my half-worn BFG AT's .. ;)

PS We were the P reg Green 3 door Discovery with the St George Cross flags in the rear windows and on the aerial ... ;) Wife thought it was fun and suggested we do a lot more days out and maybe an RTV trial or two .. kids loved it .. especially as we had a video camera on-board, though as it was operated by one of the kids there's more sky and dashboard than route .. ;)

A great day .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

We had a great day out (me, the wife and the 3 kids) at Tixover in Rutland. Organised by the LRO Club, it was easy going and entertaining. Thanks!

Reply to
David Sillitoe

Saw your flags Paul very patriotic, just looked through my photos unfortuanteley I have non of your car going around, I was in the Caragada Green L reg 200 TDi with the sand coloured steel rims, it's not a bad place for a spin out is it, not too damaging a route for most people, although I take it you saw the Suzuki roll on that down hill section, I have plenty of pics of that and the Truck cab pulling it back up-right, not to mention the nice newish 53 Plate Jeep thingy that got stuck and was rescued by a series II ( I think), like you say not too much mud there but things got a lttle more slippery by 3:00 when i left.

A great 4 hours woth of driving and a braek for Roast Beef in the Pub Opposite.

cheers

Ian.

Reply to
Dotcom