Greenpeace targeting LR dealers

Anyone heard of this crazy act ? Perhaps we could get the French involved, they seem pretty good with Greenpeace :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's

Any link with more info?

Reply to
Pieter Vroom

"There's no such thing as bad publicity" - LR probably can't believe the amount of free advertising they are getting - it must be worth millions!

If they'd like to pop round here, 24hrs notice would be nice so I can get a nice big sign made up!

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Fsck the French - it's 25 years next month since the frogs pulled their little stunt with the Rainbow Warrior in our local harbour. Local disgust at the lying murderers has yet to wear off fully.

Reply to
EMB

Many apologies I should have put it in

Reply to
Hirsty's

Thanks.

I wonder if the dealership has any change of recompense for the "criminal damage" caused.

Reply to
Pieter Vroom