Happy new '99 Disco II Owner

Just wanted to say how much I love this vehicle. Drives great, looks great, lots of room, great design. No complaits - week 1.

- Shabby

Reply to
Shabby

Welcome to the '99 club. Got mine a coupla months back and after a few buggy door latch problems my family finds any excuse to go driving. Everyone thinks it's new and that we musta won the lotto:)

Gotta get those few oil leaks to stop messing up my driveway though. I hear it's a common Landy trait.

Bananaramma

Land Rovers don't leak oil ... they simply mark their territory :-)

It's all part of the experience that is Landie ownership - welcome!

Regards

Steve G

Bananaramma wrote:

Reply to
SteveG

Congrat's Shabby. Cappy

Reply to
Caploc

Funny you should say that because I drove a '95 Jeep Wrangler before this and sold if for $7600 (bought 5 years ago for 9K) and bought the Disco for $12,500. Everyday people are coming up to me saying "Gee things must be going well for you these days!". Heheheh

It was a 4900 upgrade.......hehehhehhee

- Shabby

Reply to
Shabby