Hazard flasher

This is a plea for help!

I've been busy rewiring my long-term Series III project and have come to the point of reconnecting the "cockpit" wiring to the rest of the vehicle. Everything is back where it should be except the hazard flasher switch (the pull-on/push-off knob). Because I didn't make a perfect note of where each and every bit of wire to/from the flasher knob and also the flasher unit went (lesson #147 of the day!) I can't now work out where these bits of wire connected to. The wiring diagram doesn't show any hazard flasher switches at all and is useless.

I'm sure it's one of those perfectly simple solutions that I can't see for having stared at the problem for too long. Can anyone please help with a nice simple (i.e. complete idiot-proof!!) explanation of where each wire to/from the flasher knob and flasher unit connects to. A diagram would be fantastic!

TIA, Steve

Reply to
Steve