heated mirrors

Odd,

Your heated mirrors should come on with one of your screens ... probably not the one you'd expect ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

With no quoted text it's hard to know who/what you are refering to...

Anyway, I've just been out and looked at my DII with "winter pack".

All the wiring is there no empty holes in the plugs that disappear off into the mirror housing. 12v appears on the expected pin when the rear screen is switched on (engine running, boy does it make a difference to the idle speed/note when you switch on the front heated screen...).

43 ohms between the heater element pins so that equates to about 4W, not a great deal, no wonder I didn't notice any effect... Will have o wait until October now.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice