Heater hose on top of RHS valve cover

Hey folks. While doing an oil change on our '95 Disco 1 today, I noticed that a heater hose is bulging, probably about to puke all over the place at the most inopportune time possible.

The hose is a very short one, seeming to connect together two metal pipes. It is about midway back on the right-hand-side (facing car from rear) valve cover. It connects to a pipe that connects to another hose that I believe goes to (comes from?) the heater core since the line runs to the firewall.

It is only about 2-3" (5-7.5cm) long, about 1" (2.5cm) outside diameter. Anybody know what part number/what part this is? I need a new one!

Thanks!

Reply to
Anthony