Help ID Milner Conv plate

Hi, I have aquired a milner conversion plate to mate a Daihatsu 2.8TD engine to a LR gearbox.

Question is I dont know which box!

Only marking is Milner Conversions logo and "K99" I'm hoping it's to mate to a LT77 but only need to know so I can sell it more accurately at Sodbury.

TIA, Roy.

Reply to
LR90

Have you tried ringing milner ?? (( 01629 734411 )) (sorry for stating the bleeding obvious)

Reply to
Smurf

That is my next port of call after my request from the experts on here. AFAIK Milner don't do the kits anymore and that Andy at Conversion and Precision now does them? But I will speak to Andy about the rest of the kit, it would have just been a bit easier knowing which box this particular plate mated to.

Thanks for your input m8, ;o), Roy.

Reply to
LR90