Help! RRC 200Tdi Speed sensor wire for navigation: where is it?

Hi group,

I want to install a navi system in my 1993 Range Rover Classic 200Tdi but I can't find any information about a speed pulse lead.

Navigation was installed in a 1990 Disco 200Tdi before and that car did have a speed pulse lead so I suggest my "new" car should have one too, but where to find it and which color code should it feature?

Any help and suggestions much appiciated.

Mark Holland

Reply to
Mark Jansen