Hi Lift Jack Cunningness

I want to mount my jack in the back of my 90, and attach it to the roll cage somewhere. Does anyone have a cunning ideas of how to actually do this? I want something that will go round the bar of the cage, and have a bit of threaded bar on it sticking out so that i can wang a wing nut on it.

Any ideas?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

I have mine fitted in the rear nudge bars its mounted via exhaust brackets been fitted for 2 years and still holding on

jon

4.2 Dakar 4x4

"Mark Solesbury" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net...

Reply to
jon

Good call.

Something like this will do.

Does anyone know the common width the pipe used in a roll cage?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

uploaded a picture

hope this helps

Reply to
jon

d'oh sent the same photo twice

jon

Reply to
jon

Any good? It's for Jackall, but should be ok for Hi-Lift.

£17.62 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd