Nice idea...

..thought about doing that myself with eBay car sales before but never got around to it!

eBay item 140098337664

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

On or around Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:58:35 +0100, Matthew Maddock enlightened us thusly:

cunning plan.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Brilliant Idea, but 10 minutes of it?

Reply to
John Moppett

Well yes, I did get a bit bored after 5 I have to say! Test drive was a bit laboured, but I liked the walk-around.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

Shame about the rattles while he was driving, and the harsh engine when he was walking round. I'm sure they were artifacts of the recording rather than a bad engine, but the impression I got was of a noisy car that rattled when he changed gear. Otherwise, great idea.

Reply to
Rich B

I was thinking it didn't sound at all like a Tdi more like a Perkins as you say may be just the recording. Derek

Reply to
Derek