I hate Paddocks!

And very unpleasant people to boot.

I ordered a set of valves for a SIII petrol some years ago from them and have nevery used them since. They managed to send 3 inlet and 3 exhaust valves that fitted and another two odd valves that could have been off anything - they were half the size!

When I sent the valves back with a letter explaining they were wrong I got a totally shitty reply from John Craddock himself basically telling me to f*ck off.

I started using Paddock after that and have happily spent about £10k with them over the last 6 or 7 years without a problem, and I'm extra happy that none of that money has gone to Craddock.

Reply to
Simon Atkinson

has served me well so far and gets several other good reviews from people here. Small enough to give good service, eg sensible post and packing rather than the generic 10ukp sort of game.No connection other than a happy customer. Alistair

Reply to
Alistair Bell

We use Famous Four

for our stuff. Very knowledgable people reasonable prices and good quality parts.

Beth

Reply to
Beth Clarke