I HAVE PUT THE STUDEBAKER NAME BACK ON THE ROAD/WHEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !

FROM ANTHONY STUDEBAKER CEO. "STUDEBAKER EMPIRE["

enter supercar in search box] subject matter>>>HISTORY IN THE MAKING>> THE STUDEBAKER FAMILY OF WALKING DEAD.

There are now vehicles in the pipeline headed to U.S. ports with STUDEBAKER NAMES ON THEM!.dealer are signing up. so get ready, like or not, to start seeing weird -strange vehicles on the road with >>>>" STUDEBAKER PLASTERD ALL OVER THEM!">>>>>>>.GET USE TO IT

Reply to
studebakerautomotive

Nice try... Really. Go back in your ancestral history and show me one instance that the first Studebaker wagon was three wheeled. It is indeed a noble cause to want to perpetuate the good family name of our forbearers. One of the things that your ancestry did was to develop a good reputation with the customers for the products they BUILT. Then they developed a dealer network and they took pretty good care of their dealers. You, of all people should know your family history and heritage, and you should be in respect of this. Prove to me... Prove to me that the badging you are having installed on these vehicles are actually installed overseas. Show me the close up photography. Show mw the pipeline. Please save this e-mail (with the others) and come back later on and prove to me where I said anything that was not true. You, sir, have to produce, and not just project. I, sir, am used to it. Used to hearing your swan song and story, but am left lacking when it comes to legitimate answers to my questions. Please do your best to provide some quality content as to the product you claim to produce. As I said once before. Come to me and offer up a legit business plan, and you will be surprised to see who would be one of the first in line to set up a dealer opportunity. I am waiting...politely. Your 'saving the post's' and 'This is the last post' is classic troll contortions. How sad, because I really want to see what you have to offer... Really. Now, the ball is again in your court. Sell me something....... Jeff

wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@n33g2000pri.googlegroups.com...

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Jeff Rice

You have?

Prove it.

And I don't want a link to some cheesy website...

MB

Reply to
mbstude

BTW, the first Studebaker was a covered wagon. The wheelbarrows came later.

Reply to
mbstude