Illuminated Indicator Stalks.

about 2/3 down the page Nigel

Reply to
Nigel

Ok after an hour of pointles googling I am now resorting to asking you lot!

I am looking for an illuminated indicator stalk to replace the one in my Series One. Inparticular I have seen ones that have a flashing light on the end of the stalk made I have been told by German company. The old Tex Magna Lite is getting a bit warn and will need replacing soon I think.

Thanks all.

Rory Manton

Oh gods, why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

in article 430b3d55$0$26330$ snipped-for-privacy@unlimited.newshosting.com, Nigel at snipped-for-privacy@leginDOT.org wrote on 23/8/05 3:14 pm:

Thats the baby , thanks.

Rory Manton

Oh gods, why me?

Reply to
Rory Manton

so Rory Manton was, like...

You should have come here first. Then someone could have told you to look in Google.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

there is a bloke here in Australia selling them on ebay, but i fear that is of bugger all use to you.

cheers.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel

On or around Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:44:05 +1000, "Samuel" enlightened us thusly:

unless, of course, he'll supply worldwide...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

They are the ones made in Germany, so it seems a little silly to have them shipped out to australia, then back to UK. but you never know, it may be cheaper. no VAT at least.

Sam.

Reply to
Samuel