In for a penny?

Regarding the clutch problem below, if I end up dismantling the clutch fluid system:

I have a series 1 fitted with series2 swb rear brakes and series2 Lwb brakes at the front, the brakes work ok but with a lot of pedal travel, Ive adjusted them right up etc.

Would I gain anything by replacing the brake master cylinder (series 2 type SWB) with a LWB version?

Thanks Again

Rog

Reply to
Rog

I have a similar setup on my Series 3, yes, using the LWB master cylinder will solve your pedal travel problem.

Regards

Liam

Reply to
Liam

Thanks Liam

Reply to
Rog

On or around Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:48:44 +0000 (UTC), "Rog" enlightened us thusly:

I'd give good odds that your clutch pedal oddness was either master cylinder problem or an incorrectly-adjusted pushrod.

Reply to
Austin Shackles