Inner Tubes

Hi

I am in need of 4 innertubes to fit inside 235/85r16 tyres.

Anyone know of a supplier???????

Thanks

Jon

Reply to
Jonnyboy

Spent all day chasing around tyre depots and no joy. I went to one place and asked if the sell inner tubes and the idiot behind the counter sent to the local cycle shop!

Have ended up ordering some from Bronco 4x4.

Jon

Reply to
Jonnyboy

Wayne , , have a wander up the road to Otley, pop into "Coleman tyres" they know their stuff and are into off roading and landrovers. they're BEHIND Otley Motors(ford dealership) on Pool road. (They're very fair on the MOT too)

Reply to
Smurf