insulation

Yes they are excellent and have one myself. Their spare parts prices are mind boggling though!

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Twas 19 Oct 2004 16:23:00 GMT when snipped-for-privacy@aol.comknujon (AN6530) put finger to keyboard producing:

I've looked on ebay and found the prices way above my budget, if I was living in somewhere like scotland I could justify it but for an annual visit it's not worth it for me.... at the moment. I may change my mind once there though.

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.