James French, Oxfordshire

Anybody used them? Any comments?

I'm wondering whether they will be a better bet for the P38 than the local main dealer.

David.

Reply to
David French

David,

I've not heard any bad things about them. A friend of mine had his LPG 4.6 Range Rover sorted by them....after all the other experts had given it up for dead....

He's also sorted a few Automatic EDC Disco's that I know of ;-)

Neil

Neil Brownlee

On or around Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:32:38 +0000 (UTC), "Neil Brownlee" enlightened us thusly:

sounds like a useful bloke then. digits suitably cruxiate for sorting David's one.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Current diagnosis is that the crank sensor has been positioned about 3mm too far back. This may mean it's just on the borderline between being able to do its job all the time, and not being able to do its job for some of the time. This sounds promising.

Interesting that 2 main dealers have examined the crank sensor and not noticed this. James French do seem to know their stuff, from current indicators. I'll let you know if it solves the problem.

David

Reply to
David French