Stolen from elsewhere:

Ouch!

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Talk about special branch!

sayonara Martin Mose Larsen

Reply to
Martin Mose Larsen

An unfortunate place for the jeep ads at the bottom of the page.

Reply to
jg

On or around Tue, 08 Jan 2008 07:19:51 GMT, jg enlightened us thusly:

I'm not sure it looks a fortunate place for the driver... looking at where the end of the branch finished up...eeek.

Mind, dozy to drive into it, espeically as it was on the driver's side.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Brings a new meaning to "getting wood".

Reply to
Rich B

reminds of a report I read in the Timnes yesterday where Jeeps had the most reported damage caused by pot holes and speed humps.......

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

October 97 I did something similar in the County, cost me a fractured pelvis, crushed femoral nerve and thigh muscle which still has a dent in it, so has the steering wheel of the county.

AJH

Reply to
AJH