Korc, do you have to book?

As header, Lee, are we booked in etc? Or is it just a turn up jobbie?

I hope you get there before us, It's a LONG time since it towed a caravan LOL!!!

You may have to help me with it.

Reply to
Nige

:-)

No problem... I'll try and be there first.... that way you don't get to see my reverse parking :-)

Caravanning can be quite an adventure... especially in the Parents / Inlaws van. Dunno what sort you got but just get the low down on how to switch the charger on and if there are any trick switches on the cooker that prevent the grill coming on while the glass lid is shut (like on ours) ...ahem... not that it took me many hours to work out why both full gas bottles still wouldn't provide gas. I didn't half feel a prat when I worked out what the problem was.

Regards KORC as far as I can see we turn up on the day and we are sorted... there is a form you can print off and fill in prior to attendance.. basically the disclamer.. i.e. roll your car don't come crying type of thing.

Mrs D mentioned summat about bobbing school on the noon as she has free time Fri afternoon but we still have a 150 miles so don't rush!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

We'll aim to get there at the same time as you, as Amy breaks up Thursday night anyhow. L:et me know what sort of time etc. You still got my mobile number?

That wont affect Janes mums & dads caravan after a small 'fire' caused by Janes brother the last time he borrowed it, there are no switches, grills & worksurfaces to concern us, just a mild smell of burning......

Aim for 3-4pm then......

Reply to
Nige

Hey Nige if towing is an issue there is an answer

see Clarkson get that one.Derek

Reply to
Derek

Hehe, now that one is quite funny. Another one I quite like (apart from the music) is this one of a radio controlled lawn mower...

Ian Rawlings

On or around Thu, 17 May 2007 20:12:44 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

resets to the index page here.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

here too

Reply to
GrnOval

Didn't last very long on Yikers but never mind its here now

Derek

On or around Fri, 18 May 2007 09:28:12 GMT, "Derek" enlightened us thusly:

oooh, look, my favourite clip:

Austin Shackles