Fob Woes again

Hi all.

The remote fob has packed up again! Am I right in assuming that I can get an ecu with two matching fobs and just replace them? If so. I have the two new fobs, can someone supply an ecu and program them? Any help appreciated.

Paul

96 td3 diesel
Reply to
Paul Tasker

Are you sure it's not the spider packing up ?

Reply to
Hirsty's

What is the spider?

Range went first then reliability, then nothing.

Tried to have new fobs programmed but the vehicle wouldnt talk to the test equipment!

regards

Reply to
Paul Tasker

Not withstanding the resident eight legged beasties which almost without exception inhabit Solihul's finest ( ask Doctor Davies ) there is the alarm system spider

prone to weird stuff.

Derek

Reply to
Derek

Derek uttered summat worrerz funny about:

The other sort :-

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D