Land Rover Mark 3 1973 M Reg For Sale

Pictures available on

Its in mid west Kent not far from Tonbridge. Landrover Series 111 M Reg. 1973. Very good condition and is used on a daily basis. Short wheel base 2286cc Petrol. 71000 miles on the clock which appears to genuine. I have MOT certs that go back to the mid 1990's and reciepts for parts from about the same time. I also have the original manual pack including its passport to service. OIR £2000

Reply to
andrea

Andrea, Remaining MOT & tax? Say Hi to Al for me! Jon (KCL Curry)

Reply to
Jon

The tax is to the end of the month and MOT until Mid Sept.

Reply to
andrea

Any suggestions as where best to sell this? What price would you expect to pay for it?

Reply to
andrea

Private message sent Jon

Reply to