Land Rover shows August?

I'll be in the UK the weekend of August 26-27th. Any Land Rover shows or meets that weekend? I'll be staying around Sheffield if that helps.

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
Doug

On or around Sat, 05 Aug 2006 02:32:26 GMT, "Doug" enlightened us thusly:

LRO show at 3 counties showground, Malvern.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin,

Thanks, I'll be there with a friend I'm staying with in Sheffield. Hope to pick up lots of bits for my Series 3 here in Texas.

Reply to
Doug

On or around Thu, 10 Aug 2006 01:02:00 GMT, "Doug" enlightened us thusly:

I hope to be there.

Reply to
Austin Shackles