Landy to the rescue!!

In the Daintree, Tropical Queensland, Orstraylya

Reply to
Natalie Drest

Perhaps a 4WD bus not such a good idea Austin?

Reply to
JacobH

Ah but one *crossed* with a Defender 110...

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Heartwarming. At least they managed to get a sail on that winch cable the second time.

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On or around Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:18:45 GMT, "JacobH" enlightened us thusly:

watching what sort of terrain you drive on helps. Mind, I suspect he probably ended up there by dodging some tw*t coming the other way.

However, my 4WD bus is gonna be based on a 110, so best of both worlds.

Reply to
Austin Shackles