Insulating an ex-MoD 90

Yup, it's my ex-RAF 90 again. Today's problem is condensation, and lots of it. So I'm thinking of putting in a headliner and whatever other bits I can find to keep a bit of warmth in and a bit of moisture out. Any ideas? And where can they be found?

Cheers, Andrew

Reply to
Torak

I bought an off cut of carpet and glued it the roof (inside!!) of my 90. Works well. Have done the same on my last 3 LandRovers.

Richard

Reply to
Richard