Laning ..

Just been out and drove a short lane close to us, bit slippy, persisting it down, and a bit boggy, but the Disco reminded me just how good it is at coping with shit. ;)

I love it, I love driving it, I love being out in it .. ;)

Mind, I'd have had as much fun riding my old Fantic or Beta down the same lane, they're just not quite as comfortable .. ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx