Laning this weekend?

We're off to Malton Friday and Saturday nights, with Saturday and Sunday mornings free ish ...;)

Anyone know any decent lanes within a 20 miles radius? I'll be perusing Memory Map and OS paper maps, but I'd rather have personal recommendations, preferably with starting co-ordinates. ;)

If anyone knows the area and fancies a trip out, you'd be most welcome too ... I don't mind relatively easy routes myself but I'd prefer compnay, especially if there's anything meaty.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Cant do it matey, would love to mind you. Not much round there though i don't think?

Reply to
Nige

Nige wibbled

Can't seem to find much ... might have to go further afield to North Yorks moors ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Not much there either Paul, I'm looking forward to the Crimbo laning.

Reply to
Nige

Nige wibbled

You're right :(

Looks like some unclassifieds, but they often just turn out to be farm tracks which don't go anywhere. Well, except to the farms ... ;)

Found a couple of marked green lanes, but only short ones, and a couple of disused quarries, so might have a look at them for possible 'interesting' sites for the future, maybe.

Reply to
Paul - xxx