Lightweight (near) Giveaway - This wekend only

Due to an unmitigated admin cockup I find myself in posession of an un-MOTed Lightweight with the tax about to run out the end of the month & no off road parking.

So, I offer you:

WMO 246Y - Lightweight Landrover

2.25 Petrol Weber Carb 12V FWH 4 x Bridgestone Dueller Tyres Soft top Black & Green camo paint 65k on the clock (I cannot say how genuine that is) Engine starts & I've moved it a few yeards in 1st & reverse.

Shall we say £250

Located in North Watford (WD24 5HB if you want to multimap it)

Contact me on 07930 915110 or 01923 245392.

This offer will close This Monday (ie 27th)

Andy Luker

Reply to
Andy Luker