2 lightweight questions

Hi all,

Has anyone waterproofed their lightweight canvas and if so what's the best thing to use? and will hand painting a lightweight be ok, i.e will it look ok and is it fairly straightforward?

any suggestions/help appreciated.

Rickon lightweight, 110

Reply to
Rickon Nye

Rickon Nye tried to scribble ...

I agree with Tom - Fabsil - wonderful stuff. Will waterproof almost anything .. ;)

Reply to
Digweed .. ;)

reminds me I have to get another canvas, One place that had new rag tops had army waterproofing sturf at £15 a tin my little brother said they used to do their roofs with thompson waterseal.... whats best, my present roof has rotted around the edges -the previous owner used army stuff- and I would obviously like to prevent the roof rotting for as long as possible...

-- richard

Reply to
richard

In article , snipped-for-privacy@awnyes.fsnet.co.uk (Rickon Nye) growled:

Yes, yesterday as it happens. Well, I supervised, but Beth did it yesterday. ;-)

Mesowax.

Reply to
Paul Oldham