Load area dimensions 90

Does anyone know the interior length of the load area in a 90 compared to a

109 station wagon ?
Reply to
Larry

The van side panels of the 90" are about 4" longer than the 88" so assuming the body is also 4" longer overall then it will be far shorter than the load length of a 109" (if that helps) :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

This site seems to suggest 1144cm

Mark Solesbury

Bad form I know but the floor length of my 109" is 77.5 inches and the bulkhead is a couple of inches farther back on the 109" compared to the 88".

Reply to
Oily

I should learn to read properly and then I would notice the 'station wagon' bit.

But I still think on reading again that 11.44 metres is a bit long for a

109" SW loadspace. You're falling to my standards. :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

I'd guess that is about 5 - 6 inches less than the 109 then, due to the loss of the overhang I suspect.

Reply to
Larry

I've got my son's 90 at work for sale and a friend across the road has a

109" station wagon so I will measure them tomorrow and report back if no-one else answers your question. Do you just want the distance from behind the centre seats of the SW with the seats folded forward or not? I'll take both measurements.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

I am only interested in the distance behind the centre seats with the seats in place.

Reply to
Larry