looking for the wooden kids landrovers

Hello,

There is a company (maybe more) that makes wooden scale Landrovers for kids to drive in. The also sell plans etc. Has anyone got there adress or internetsite for me=

Thanks Marc

Reply to
Marc

is one place.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Try checking out ebay. I'm fairly sure I've seen someone selling plans on there. It may have been called the Toylander or something similar.

Check out the automotive spares by brand and pick Land Rover, that's where I saw them.

HTH

Reply to
Simon Barr

Try

Marc. If it's any use I have a built but unfinished Jeepstar (not LR though) chassis in the loft ..? (and 4 wheels / tyres and steering wheel ..)

All the best ..

T i m

Reply to
T i m

You have wooden kids?? Mine are real but sometimes I think wooden ones might be better.

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

Steve