LR Club West Yorks

Any recommendations? I've decided as an in-advance new year's resolution to stop greenlaning on my own, so joining a bunch of like-minded people seems a good idea. I'm in Holmfirth.

Cheers

Reply to
'T'

T,

There's an active bunch up that way on mud-club (

) - added bonus - it's free to join too!

Reply to
Neil Brownlee

Hi mate I live in N Sheffield ( Nr Barnsley ) Distinct lack of greenlanes. Been looking on OS map and there seems to be a few around you (Holmefirth-New Mill) Are the open, drivable, any good. advise please Ive just joined

will see if they are alrightIan 'scruff' '76 S11 88

Reply to
ian wood

There is one leading from Silkstone golf course down to Barugh Green. Not very long, but a nice shortcut home...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Icky

Reply to
icky

Hi, where is The Salthorn pub?

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

I'd be up for a few laning trips etc, I am in Bradford so perhaps we could arrange something between us all? (Not heard of the salthorn pub either?)

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Me too when i get the water pump fixed! I think it may be near chain bar roundabout?

Reply to
Nige

OK a quick google gives me

Salthorn Hotel

01274 691844 760 Cleckheaton Rd Bradford, BD12 7AE

This the place?

'T' XS90

Reply to
'T'

Drighlington near Bradford.last monday of the month...

Reply to
Adrian Ford

OK sound good - which club is this? I HAVE been to Drig a few time but dont know any pubs there

Reply to
trevor.xs90