ping: Richard at beamends

Hi matey, did you get my e-mails & answerphone message about the water pump?

I am a bit desperate as it's fecked!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

If it helps he said earlier that he had the full range of V8 water pumps in stock. I went and bought one for the 101 earlier

(hey Lee! - look i'm doing stuff to my 101!)

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Thu, 22 Dec 2005 19:09:32 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

I think Richard has been rather pre-occupied. summat about a VAT man...

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Mines a 4.2 & making a noise like you would not believe!!!

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

Tom Woods uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Keenell must be Christmas! ;-) Be able to go scare the natives soon then eh!

:-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Yes - "something of a distraction" - still, all done now and they own *us* dosh! Nice..... :-)

Mailed NIge yo ask which type of pump he needs.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I might attempt to fire the eber up in a bit. If theres a big bang....

Reply to
Tom Woods

Doesn't THAT just warm the cockles of your heart...

Well done.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

On or around Fri, 23 Dec 2005 08:52:34 +0000 (UTC), beamendsltd enlightened us thusly:

Result!

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Tis the season to be jolly ,far lar lar la lar lar la la lar!

:-)

Reply to
Lee_D