LR2 - thumbs up / down?

What's the net consensus on the LR2? I test drove one recently and it really wasn't that toy-ish (as the LR3) as I expected.

Just curious what everyone thought.

Reply to
Frank D. Greco

"Frank D. Greco" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Very good motor, tons better than the previous Freelander. Auto box is brilliant and a must for off-road (no low range), ground clearance still lets it down and a few early cars had problems with clutch hydraulics but all seems well now.

Try here for loads of info

Andy

Reply to
Andy

"Andy" sez:

Thanks Andy. Any idea how you can tell if an LR2 is indeed one of the early ones?

Btw, that website doesn't appear to work. That's "free" with an "LR2", right?

Frank D. Greco

No, just free L2 (no R)

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

?

Reply to
Dougal

Doh!!!!! What an arse I am, should have been

thanks Dougal

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Ah... that's it. Thanks Stuart and Dougal!

And of course thanks Andy. Twas only a minor typo... :)

Frank D. Greco