maggiolina

Hi Neil. Saw your note. I am also looking for a roof top maggiolina in very good condition. Any ideas where I might find one? Thanks. Padraig.

Reply to
berry

Hmmm....Just remind me, was that a note from me? If so, how long ago was that then?

I vaguely recall saying something about Maggiolinas, but it's too long ago to remember what I said, and to whom!

Neil

Neil

Neil uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I find getting drunk again helps....not to remember the origional conversation, but to forget the second ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D