Memories ....

A collection of old Land-Rover sales leaflets etc.. Some gems here.

It's just a shame that not all pages were scanned.

Reply to
Dougal

Hi there,

I've only just started this website and I'm still working on scanning more of these brochures...

If you press "refresh" every now and then, you'll find I'm adding new scans - almost - weekly.

Hermen Vlothuizen

Hermen

On or around 28 Feb 2005 02:57:58 -0800, "Hermen" enlightened us thusly:

Jolly good!

some interesting stuff you have there.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Newcastle Brown at 33p a pint !

Biuology tutors LR SW that he used for his family; mostly the reason I now have one for mine.

Partying every night at Uni and no responsibility

Wondering why I was such a good driver compared to all the old farts on the road !!!

"
Reply to
Hirsty's

My favorites are the one with the gear lever and the 4WD Hi/Lo levers, says it all

Also the one with the Station Wagons and Pylons

Reply to
Larry

What an excellent find

Reply to