Monty has been sold!!!!

A bloke just turned up at my house & bought Monty, he didn't start it up, look at it or anything, he gave me £1200 cash for it, so technically after the few quid I spent on it & the bits from it I sold I made £350 profit!!

To say I was surprised would be an understatement!!

Anyone got a series vehicle for sale???

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Range Rover Classic (Monty) (living in Poland soon)

__

Reply to
Nige

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Nige blithered:

Didn'y realise you were selling him/her/it

Reply to
GbH

I wasnt! We live in a very prominent position adjacent to a main road! Must have been the power of suggestion!

The bloke who bought it runs an orphanage in poland & had two orphans with him! His RRC had just failed the test with a new chassis required!

How odd!

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Range Rover Classic (Monty)

__

Reply to
Nige

I bet U miss Monty already, I missed BOF(fin) my fave S3 the exact second I sold him, and even shed a wee tear as I showed the new owner the way home, and watched him pass by me.

Series Landys always sort of grow on U, and get under your skin .. We all know why, and also don't know why LOL

Reply to
Me

You're not wrong!

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Range Rover Classic (Monty) (sniff sniff)

__

Reply to
Nige

at it or anything, he gave

bits from it I sold I made

So what are you buying to replace it?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.

A series or 90 i reckon Mark

Nige

Reply to
Nige

"Nige" wrote

I'm selling mine. S111 1974 SWB utility 2.25 petrol. Green/cream. MOT 'till next Nov. No FWH's or OD. Used as a van for my allotment tools. (Now have a

90 which I couldn't refuse.) Open to sensible offers. Interested?
Reply to
Bob Hobden

Yep.

Reply to
Mother

Have you really? Oh bugger....

I really quite like Ziggy, but it would be too much like a weird Celebrity Wife Swap program....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

The seats are comfy...

Reply to
Mother

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Reply to
Larry

There are two main seats.

The passenger seat The drivers seat The centre seat..

There are three main seats....

Reply to
Tim Hobbs