More 6x6

This was the vehicle my brother used in his "round the world" expedition if anyone is interested.

Its a lot to read in one go, but wow, what an adventure!

Reply to
madhatchetman

Similarly, but not quite a landy;

Wouldn't mind doing something similar one day, think I'll tackle Wales first though ;-)

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I saw a 3 axled Landy as I passed the Landrover garage in Shardlow on Saturday, but didn't see the driveline configuration. It was a pickup style. Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers