Movie

I found an interesting film montage on

you have to pay attention as there are a number of gems within the film including various early series , a Velar and a glimpse of a pre Velar 'Road Rover' Very stirring british airways in feel makes me want to take Kato out for splash . ( slow site you probably need to download the whole clip before running) Derek

Reply to
Derek

Excellent film.

Whats driving us mad here is the artist and title of the backing music. Can anyone identify it?

Reply to
Swanning about

On or around Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:30:03 +0100, "Swanning about" enlightened us thusly:

'tis, innit.

not immediately...

sounds a bit Clannad-ish to me.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Sounds like the "Survivor" theme to me....!!!!

Reply to
Ric Norris

Heard this loads of times on Classic FM channel on Sky and I never remember the title or artist(s) but it ain't Clannad or any of the well known ones. I always felt it sounded a little Mouri (ish) (sp). The whole film is great and the music really adds to the experience.

Bill

Reply to
bill

'Arry Amos or somesuch.

Steve

Reply to
steve

Adiemus, Karl Jenkins.

Steve

Reply to
steve

Songs of Sanctuary, Adiemus, Karl Jenkins.

Reply to
steve

Thanks Steve. Spot on.

Reply to