My interview on BBC Radio about Ken ;-)

Hello, All!

In my other capacity ....

-- Nelly

The Neffalump

So, where does Ken Livingston live, and what does he drive to work ? A Fiat 500, mebbbies ?

Peter 'up periscope' R.

Reply to
Peter R.

Hope you're not passing the blame to us 110 owners! ; ) Seriously though, well done!

I have to admit there are a lot of 4x4's about. On my school run I reckon there are...

3 Discoverys, 1 Defender (That'll be me then!) 1 Mitsubishi Warrior type thing. 1 Ford 'Explorer' is it? 3 or 4 Shogun / Pajero's and 1 Nissan something or other.

There was a Freelander but the woman driver went too fast down a flooded nearby country lane / ratrun and ended up on the side in a ditch with water upto the windscreen....electrical write-off apparently. The only one thats been 'off-road' apart from the freelander, is...mine!

Reply to
Wolverine

Surprisingly (ahem) he doesnt drive. He takes taxis & the bus.

Reply to
Mike T

Yessssss

I better he has never been able to pass a test.

Mmm how many government Jaguars are there?

Andrew Renshaw

In message , Wolverine writes

Seconded,

Slightly off topic though, M6 toll. I run a recovery/delivery/collection service throughout the UK and swore blind that I wouldn't use the toll road on principle but the other week I was towing with my 110 defender and got forced out of changing lanes and for safety reasons I kept going, now then, are you aware that the toll booths are fitted with a laser height beam, which measures the height of the 'BONNET' and consequently I was charged extra for having the spare wheel on the bonnet. If there hadn't been such a queue behind me I would have spent 15mins sticking the bloody thing in the back.

Another motorist rip off.

Reply to
Graham Jones

Looks like there's only four 4 x 4's here ? :-))

Reply to
Hirsty's