110 sills.

Hi all, I need to fit jackable sills to my 110 CSW as on a few recent off road excursions I've clouted the fold down side steps and damaged the ally sill panels. Are there any recommendations for some good sills that aren't too expensive? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
d.sillitoe

David,

Try these guys :

Their stuff is good quality and they will also do custom. They have a neat slider/side step one too ;-)

Reply to
Neil Brownlee