Has something fallen off?

Hello, All!

Whilst working on other things - I noticed a shiny bit on my vac advance...oh dear. What has fallen off? Pic at :

The Neffalump

Ahh, the vacuum line from the plenum chamber. Not sure where it connects on the Disco. I haven't owned a distributored V8 for a while. Possible to the throttle body. Look for a flexible small bore rubber hose connected at one end onely.

Ron

The Becketts

There is one of those, attached to another pipe on there.....

Reply to
The Neffalump

Paul Coley