My Landrover works with uraniumhexafluoride as fuel !

But the FBI is chasing me now.It's MEAN !

Reply to
Brian Raab

is that the same stuff that travelled through france on back of a lorry in darkness last night !!!

Reply to
M0bcg

I thought it was something they put in toothpaste to make your teeth glow in the dark :)

Reply to
Larry

At the present it's only available in Iraq.

Or is that I-raq

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Sounds fairly improbable to me - UF6 should be stable and not oxidizable in air, and is also highly corrosive. JD

Reply to
JD

Soon to be available at a takeaway near you...

Reply to
Mother

Isn't that what they use to make tandoori chicken that attractive colour?

Reply to
Martin Edwards

Possibly. My mind was more focussed upon the morning after the night before, IYSWIM...

Reply to
Mother