Need a project......

D1 or RRC, I have no landie after the new buyer picks up Morph, seems a really nice bloke too, even if he is from over Hadrians wall!!! ;)

Come on, no scabby rats, but i don't mind a bit of work etc.....

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Ive got an 87 V8 Efi that sitting at my uncles farm which i dont really use any more....

But i'm kinda keeping it for a rainy day - Id like to re-build the top end of the v8 for, well fun really, at some point this summer, but i suppose a rainy day will never come in the summer..

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Pics?

Reply to
Nige

Mark Solesbury

go on then Mark, whats wrong with it? give me the full list, dont hold back either.

Reply to
Nige

To be honest, not much.

V8 runs well. Never not started, its sat up the farm now for a while, and it will start when i go up there next.

Chassis has no rust, and is not patched anywhere.

Bodywork is tatty, as you can see from the pics...

Rear top tail gate it on its way out, but it does shut and lock.

Dent in rear tailgate, and its starting to rust at the bottom.

Its got a 2inch lift, and 235 85 16 mud tyres.

Its got a speedo that reads 16000, as the one that had 87odd broke.

hmm..... Lectric windows all work although the rear ones are sluggish. lectric mirrors ok.

Ermm.......

If i think of anything else, ill post it!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

sell it and buy a 101 instead ;)

Reply to
Tom Woods

Yeah.. er... oh. :-(

I have to say there is a certain niceness about being relatively confident I can get parts now though.

Hey Nige have you checked out Mud clubs listings.. there was a cracking challenge vehcile on there.

Lee

Reply to
Dr_D