New baby on the way!

Had the ultrasound results back today and it looks like I'm going to be the proud father of a 1996 P38A 4.6HSE, weighing in at 4,950lb!

I'm hoping to bring the new baby home next week. So watch this space for a lot of questions. I've already put childcare expert AndyC's phone number as a speed dial on my mobile in preparation :)

David.

Reply to
David French

Odd, I rather thought this would be the case - probably a parental intuition thing. Now, before you get too carried away and break out the Champers, remember that this is a very serious responsibility and not one to be taken lightly...

So long as he decides to forget the cigars and brings some of those ice creams as on the 'whoz who' page... :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

4950-lb? That should make your wife's eyes water........

Alex

Reply to
Alex

- are children safe at Land Rover events?=================================================================

But far less bulge in the wallet having lost all those Pounds :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

And I thought 6lb 8oz was big!

Reply to
Nikki

Hmm. Me brother was 11lb 9oz when he was born. I don't know what I was

Alex

Reply to
Alex

My Dad was 11lb something. He is also an only child!

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Hope this one doesn't keep you up at night!

Reply to
Viviane

Like giving birth to a 3 month old. Two eldest were both 5lb 11oz.

Reply to
Nikki

Not surprised and in the days before proper pain relief too.

Reply to
Nikki

Only when he's wondering where he's going to get the money from to fill up!

Reply to
Nikki

Pain relief , pah! That's for girls :0)

scuse me , there appears to be a dozen cowled monks at the door,chanting about how bad my asian flu (read cold) is.......

Reply to
Agrippa

Never had any out of choice myself. Had to have an epidural with the second as she was breech and arrived feet first - she is still an awkward little madam.

Reply to
Nikki